Follow the building progress of my Mountfield dolls house from the Dolls House Emporium.


This is my second dolls house; the first one was built from a cheap kit bought from Ebay and completed about eight years ago. Although my friends enjoyed poking their noses in through the windows to see what was inside, I just had a feeling I could do an awful lot better.


This is house number two; my attempt at improving upon house number one. I hope you enjoy it.


Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog if you wish.

Monday 18 April 2011

A Touchy Subject.


 I've spent six hours painting the windows and external doors, trying very very hard not to get paint on the "glass" and staining the internal doors in a medium oak colour.  Luckily, the weather was beautiful so I was able to take them all outside to the garden and catch a few rays at the same time!
My neighbours wondered what the hell I was doing!
Of course, to see what a difference I've made, I had to put them temporarily in place once they were done!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Well of course you did lol.