Follow the building progress of my Mountfield dolls house from the Dolls House Emporium.


This is my second dolls house; the first one was built from a cheap kit bought from Ebay and completed about eight years ago. Although my friends enjoyed poking their noses in through the windows to see what was inside, I just had a feeling I could do an awful lot better.


This is house number two; my attempt at improving upon house number one. I hope you enjoy it.


Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog if you wish.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Kitchen - Finito!

This week I found a little piece of furniture that I had previously bought to use as a book case, but had never got round to painting or varnishing.  I painted the top and bottom to match the kitchen units and waxed the bare wood and I now have a pan rack.
As you can see, my fridge freezer arrived too and it was packed full with little bits of food.

And I added a few little bits and pieces (kettle, toaster, microwave, smoothie maker, pedal bin etc) to give the kitchen that authentic look.


Over time, I may add a few more bits (maybe hanging mugs from under the wall units or adding the odd bottle of washing up liquid) but for now, that's my kitchen done.
I now move on to the dining room.

2 comments:

miniacollection said...

I really like what you added in the kitchen.
Geneviève

Sandra said...

Your kitchen has so many little touches that make it look very realistic and 'lived in'. I love it. And I love the fact that the fridge is packed full of goodies too.