Follow the building progress of my Mountfield dolls house from the Dolls House Emporium.


This is my second dolls house; the first one was built from a cheap kit bought from Ebay and completed about eight years ago. Although my friends enjoyed poking their noses in through the windows to see what was inside, I just had a feeling I could do an awful lot better.


This is house number two; my attempt at improving upon house number one. I hope you enjoy it.


Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog if you wish.

Saturday 14 May 2011

Wash Day Blues


Well last night I managed to put together all my balsa wood and build the bathroom in.  Unfortnately today I have been blighted by two things; firstly I have had the most appauling stomach ache and secondly, the tiles I was going to use for the bathroom wall and floor look wrong.
I had found some lino floor tiles in Homebase and thought if I cut them up small enough, they would be perfect for my bathroom, but they just look wrong.  Maybe they're too shiny and make the scale look out, I'm not sure.
Anyway, I'm now on a mission to come up with something that will work.  Nothing less than perfect will do for Mini Jo Jo!

No comments: